Blob Bob - Lost Levels Blob Bob - Lost Levels

Good game.

That was a hevy game. I want to lear how to make my movie clip animations come to life wid moving them with the key.

Hey m8, can u plz tell me tha scrip on making the character move left, right and to make it jump plz.

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

Dat was sweet, seeing myself get killed, lol

That was cool putting my face on the king kong movie, i always knew I could be a good actor and get killed by some next humungus ape in diff. ways. Add more deaths man, u were sneaky wid ur animtion, coz i can tell it the animation repeats tha same movement wid all tha celebrities, but i rate u for letting us customize our own person, that was cool. You kinda got away wid dat :)

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

WOW

That's the best and long flash game that I've ever played. It even has the option to save, siiiiiiiik. all demoptions for fighta, this game reminds me of pokemon and final fantasy. I like the graphics aswell, they're pretty sweet.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

This game is sick

Yo, this game is sikkkkkkkk. I rate the graphics an the dance moves gave me jokes, find it kinda triky to keep up but ill learn. Iz all bout Gorillaz especially the sik tune feel good Inc. the graphics r outstanding. make more games. I also been on the gorillaz website, everytin iz kool, the amout of thing that you can interact with.

Sky Fire Sky Fire

Cool game

The game iz really good but it keeps freezing. iz all about the old classic plane games :)

Unnamed Platformer Demo Unnamed Platformer Demo

That game is good

That game is good but quite easy. I like the instruction graphics an the way the text of menu of objects flip.

blue-mess responds: